|Place of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||disposable underpad|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pieces / negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||sterile dressing pack packing:1piece/pouch,25pouch/box|
|Delivery Time:||20 days after advance payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Day High quality FDA approved disposable medical underpad|
|Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories||Instrument Classification:||Class I|
|Item Name:||High Quality FDA Approved Disposable Medical Underpad||Item No:||04.06.18|
|Certificates:||CE,FDA,ISO9001,ISO13485||Applicable:||For Acute And Chronic Wounds|
transparent film dressing,
transparent adhesive film dressing
The transparent wound dressing is made from air permeabl waterborne PU film coated with specific medical adhesive, high absorbent cotton pad and protection paper.
1. Soft, comfortable, waterproof, easy to use, suitable for different parts of body.
2. Prevent the wound from infection and the wound can be observed anytime.
3. High moisture permeability, prevent the gathering of moisture vapor between the dressing and skin, prolong use period life, reduce infection rate.
4. Good absorbency, decrease the wound maceration and supply a good healing environment for wounds. The absorption pad is non-adhesive to wound. Easy to be peeled off without secondary hurt to the wound.
5. Humanized design, different size and style are available. Also can be produced as requirment.
Care for postoperative wounds, acute and chronic wounds, small cut and bruise wounds etc.
1. Clean the wound area, choose the proper size of dressing.
2. Tear the external package and then remove the backside release paper, point the absorb pad to the wound area, then softly press the edge of the film to stick the skin closely.
3. Follow the arrow to remove the top protection film, keep the film on skin.
1. Please clean or sterilize the skin according to the hospital's operation standards. Make sure the skin is dry before applying the dressing.
2. When selecting the dressing, make sure the dressing should be at least 2.5cm larger than the wound and paste the dressing on dry and healthy skin around the wound.
3. When the dressing is broken or dropped off, please change it immediatly to ensure the protection and fixation of the dressing.
4. When there is heavy exudation from the wound, please change the dressing in time.
5. Don't drag the dressing, otherwise, when it sticking to the skin, unnecessary hurt will be caused to the skin.
6. Remove the dressing and take necessary handlement when there is inflammation or infection for the skin. During the treatment, please increase the frequency of changing.