|Place of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||disposable surgical drape|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pieces / negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||disposable surgical drape packing:can be customized by customer's design|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories||Item:||Best Manufacturer Medical Disposable Transparent Surgical Incise Drape|
|Advantages:||Good Viscosity, Breathable, Waterproof, Hypoallergenic||Layers:||2 Or 3|
|Delivery Terms:||FOB Is Preferential||Usage:||Hospital Operation|
surgical incise drape,
disposable surgical drape
Medical Disposable Surgical Drape Manufacturer
Description of Medical Disposable Surgical Drape
The self -adhesive surgical dressing is our lasted generation product among nowadays surgical operation films. It made of high permeable waterborne polyurethane(WPU) film or polyethylene (PE) film, coated with special medical acrylic adhesive and then attached a layer of protection releasing paper, which is mostly used for surgical operation. Based on customer’s requirement, we can add side release bar or keep empty margin at side for easy removing of the film.
Advantages of Medical Disposable Surgical Drape:
1. Currently we have many different types surgical incision drapes for your choice
2. It is with good viscosity, high quality medical pressure sensitive adhesive enable the dressing edge not to roll up when using, there is no adhesive remains and no pain to skin when peeling off, can stay on skin tightly more than 7 days
3. High permeable WPU is transparent and breathable, can keep skin to breath as normal, prevent water vapor gathering under the film, reducing infection, and provide a sterile environment for operation.
4. Side bar design make it is easier to paste the dressing on skin or remove.
5. Hypoallergenic, will not cause any un-expect action to skin after applied.
6. The iodine surgical film contains 0.45%-0.8% iodine, The rate of bacteria killed can reach to 99%.
7. Multi-size supplied, can be added with induction bag or water-resistant non-woven drape based on clinical requirement.
For short time operation, can use PE or PU surgical incise drapes to avoid the infection of post-operation cleaning
For long time operation, need to use PU surgical incise drapes because it is air-permeable, will cause no sweat under the film
Iodine incise dressings are most suitable for surgical procedures where there are great chances of bacterial wound contamination from skin flora and specifically surgeries such as:
•Open Heart and Thoracic
Instruction of usage:
1. First clean the operation position and disinfection the skin, choose the proper size of sterile surgical dressing film.
2. Tear the packaging; take the incision dressing film out from the package.
3. Spread film flat, peeling off the protection paper, pastes the film on the surgical incision site.
4. Smoothing the film from the middle to all surrounding by gauze or by hand, make the film attached on skin closely, cannot left any bubbles in-between the film and skin.
5. Directly incise the film and skin together, do the surgical operation on the film.
6. After the operation surgery, peeling off the film on both sides and then suturing.
1. Only open the package when use, if the pack is broken, do not use.
2. This is disposable product. Please destroy it after use,
3. Cannot substitute for suture, bleeding, skin disinfection and other measures
4. Naturally stick the film on skin during pasting, do no stretch the film then paste, avoid tension to skin.
5. When removing the dressing film, be careful the other device such as catheter will not be ripped off together.