|Place of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||hydrocolloid dressing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pieces / negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Base mateiral: Rolled package Dressing: 6*7, 7*7, 10*10, 15*10,20*10, 35*10, 30*10, or other customized size as per customer wish|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Week|
|Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories||Instrument Classification:||Class II|
|Product Name:||High Quality Blister Hydrocolloid Dressing||Material:||Hydrocollid|
|Backing:||Nonwoven||Roll Width:||1cm To 50cm|
large hydrocolloid dressing,
thin hydrocolloid dressing
1. There semi-permeable matte polyurethane or polyurethane foam to enhance the absorbency. Film tjickness: 0.025-0.035mm.
2. When the thickness of hydrocolloid dressing is 0.4mm thick:
Moisture permeability:0.34g/10cm2/24h/37°C 1.06g/10cm2/72h/37°C
Hygroscopic ability: 2.40g/10cm2/24h/37°C 2.46g/10cm2/72h/37°C
Hygroscopic capacity: 2.74g/10cm2/24h/37°C 3.52g/10cm2/72h/37(only for reference)
3.Hygroscopic capacity: 2.83g/g/24h/37°C 3.23g/g/72h/37°C (only for reference)
4. PH 5.7 Acids & Alkali Resistance PH 3-12
5. Hygroscopic capacity and hygroscopic capability can be adjusted according needs.
1. Excellent exudates absorption capability.
2. Keep the wound in a moist environment, promote wound Healing, effectively release pains and reduce wound care frequency.
3. Water-proof protects the wound from microbial invasion.
4. Excellent elasticity and self-adhesive, convenient and comfortable to wear.
5. Please change the dressing when it turns white.
6. Easy to peel off, no adherence to wound, so effectively reduce the potential damage and pains.
7. Available in different sizes and shapes to meet the clinical needs.
For slight or moderate exudating wounds
1. Leg ulcer.
2. Ⅰ-Ⅱ degree bedsores
3. Superficial and burn wound.
4. Post-operation wound.
5. Skin-donor sites.
6. All kinds of superficial wound and cosmetic wound.
7. For granulation and epithelialisation process of chronic wound.
1. Make sure the wound area is clean and dry before using dressing.
2. Hydrocolloid dressing should be 2 cm bigger than the wound area to make sure that dressing could be covering the wound.
3. If the depth of wound is more than 5 mm, it is better to fill the wound with proper material before using hydrocolloid dressing.
4. It is not suitable for wounds with heavy exudates.
5. When the dressing becomes white and swelling, it indicates that dressing should be changed.
6. At the very beginning of using the dressing, wound area maybe enlarged, this is caused by the debridement function of the dressing and it is normal phenomenon.
7. The gel will be formed by the mixture of hydrocolloid molecule and exudates. As it looks like purulence secretion, it would be misunderstood as the wound infection. Just clean it with saline.
8. There maybe some smell from the dressing sometimes, and this smell disappear after cleaning the wound with saline water.
9. Dressing should be changed at once when leakage occurred around the dressing.