|Place of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number:||types of iv cannula|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pieces / negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||IV cannula dressing, disposable types of IV cannula dressing packing: custom|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Day China Surgical Disposable Sterile Types Of Iv Cannula|
|Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories||Color:||Transparent|
|Use Time:||Disposable||HS Code:||300510900|
|Categoies:||Types Of Iv Cannula||Packing:||50pc/box,20box/carton|
|Type:||Dressings And Care For Materials||Port:||Shnaghai|
transparent iv dressing,
iv advanced dressing
1. Breathable: special semipermeable membrane, to breathe toghther with skin, to provide the moisture conditions for epithelial recovery, restrain the generation of crusta and hasten wound recovery.
2. Transparent:ultra-thin,transparent, easy to observe the wound directly;suitable for any part of body with good compliance and comfort.
3. Waterproof, impermeable to bacteria: to keep bacteria out thus can reduce the infection, to keep water out to make you continue with shower and bath.
4. Hypoallergenic and proper viscidity: High quality medical pressure-sensitive adhesive, proper viscity, not hurt the skin when released from the skin.
1. Fixing and covering I. V catheter.
2. Preventing and curing minor burns, scald and bedsore.
3. Prevention and treatment of bed sores,chapped skin.
1. After cleaning the wound disinfection, take out of dressing from the bag.
2. From printing side, peel off the release paper, exposing the adhesive surface.
3. The adhesive surface paste to the skin surface, smoothing from the middle to the surrounding.
4. Peel off the back of the release paper.
5. When the skin has some exudate after abrasions, burns and surgery, clean up the wound, use the sterile guaze or absorb mat and anti-inflammatory drugs on the wound, then pasting medical transparent dressing.
1. Sterile, disposable.
2. The damaged is prohibited to using.
3. Not substitute for sutures, bleeding, skin disinfection and other measures.
4. Not available for arterial catheter fixation.
5. Prohibit using for infected wound, ulcers disabled. Later, if the wound infaction such as redness, swelling, effusion and fever, etc. shall suspend following medical diagnosis or increase the replacement frequency.
6. Should select the appropriate size of dressing, to ensure its firmly stuck around the wound dry and health skin, no stretch to cause tension damaging the skin.
7. When removing the skin, notice that nether catheters or other devices will not be ripped off.