|Place of Origin:||Hubei, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Pieces / negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||3M sizes Transparent Film Dressing package: Each pcs in a bag. Size:5*7..6*8..7*9..10*10..10*15..10*20..10*25..10*30..10*35.....or according to requirements|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories||Product Name:||3M Sizes Transparent Film Dressing|
|Sample:||Free||Sterile:||By EO Or Gamma Radiation|
|Application:||I.V Fixing, Wound Caring||Type:||Dressings And Care For Materials|
|Port:||Wuhan Or Shanghai|
transparent iv dressing,
iv advanced dressing
Structure: Consists of air permeable waterborne PU film coated with specific medical, high absorbent cotton pad, protection paper
1. Soft, comfortable. Waterproof, suitable for different parts of body and easy to use.
2.The transparent and high permeable PU film prevents the wound from infection. Wound can be observed at anytime
3.The extra-thin high permeable PU film prevents the gathering of moisture vapor between the dressing and skin, therefore longer using time can be guaranteed, and allergic and infection rate could be reduced.
4. The absorption pad is with good absorbency. It decreases the wound maceration and supply a good healing environment for wounds. The absorption pad is non-adhesive to wound. It is easy to be peeled off without secondary hurt to the wound.
5.Humanized design, different sizes and styles available. Special designs can be made according to customers’ requirements for different clinical needs
Care for postoperative wounds, acute and chronic wounds, small cut and bruise wounds etc.
How to use:
1. Clean the wound area
2. Choose the proper size of dressing
3. Tear its external package and then remove the backside release paper, point the absorb pad to the wound area, the softly press the edge of the film to stick the skin closely
4. Follow the arrow to remove the top protection film, keep the film on skin.
Shelf life: Two years
Manufacturer: Wuhan Huawei Technology Co.,ltd
Picture of IV dressing: